The information below will support you in preparing and completing the Secondary school application process. I hope you have been able to take advantage of the sessions run in school, however please come in and ask us if you have further questions.
Link to Secondary School prospectus: Secondary School Prospectus 2015-2016
Monday 1 September
Online applications can now be made.
September – October
- You can now visit schools: secondary schools’ open evenings take place throughout September / October.
- Check the school admissions policies of all the schools you would like to apply to.
- Complete your home authority application form listing in preference order the schools you wish to apply to.
As well as your online or paper application, remember most schools in Croydon require that you complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for your child. Make sure you take time to familiarise yourself with the school’s arrangements and complete the form in good time as needed. This will need to be returned directly to the school by the closing dates below.
Friday 24 October 2014
We recommend you return your application form by this date, as it is the last Friday before half-term. You can return this either:
a) In person to your child’s Croydon primary / junior school before Friday 24 October. A receipt will be issued. CAFs submitted to schools by this date will be collected.
b) Alternatively CAFs can hand delivered to Croydon Council until the national deadline – 31 October.
Friday 31 October 2014
- Online application closing date. Online applications available until 11:59pm.
- Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) to be returned to the appropriate schools.